Thursday, April 8, 2010

Erin's Wedding Dessert Buffet

I did a dessert buffet for my sister Erin's wedding.  I was busy baking for days!!!!  It was two 8 ft. tables sweets. 

The wedding colors were blue and brown.  I did some color coordinating with fabrics, and candies but my main focus was spent on baking a lot of sweets.



Yep, even some cupcake pops!  My dad made a wooden box with just the right size holes to display them on.

The list of included desserts:
Chocolate Cupcake Pops
Monogram Stamped Shortbread
Chocolate Sundae Cookies
Peanut Butter Buddies
Chocolate Chip
Sugar Cookie Wedding Cakes
White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread
White Chocolate Raspberry
Rice Krispie Treats
Chocolate Caramel Pecan Delights
Lots of Candy: Sixlets, licorice, Starburst, Gummi Worms, Mints, Whoppers, M&ms.

Looking back now, that was an insane amount of baking for me to do all at once.  The only way I was able to accomplish it was because I had the summer off.  Got to love a teaching schedule!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment